SPECIALIST CERTIFICATION ALONG WITH ENGINEERING PROGRAMS;
AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING WITH PILOT TRAINING
ROBOTICS & AUTOMATION ENGINEERING WITH STARTUP
MECHANICAL SANDWICH WITH STARTUP
CIVIL ENGINEERING WITH GRAPHIC & MULTIMEDIA
AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING WITH STARTUP
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING WITH STARTUP
COMPUTER SCIENCE WITH STARTUP
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY WITH STARTUP
Aeronautical Engineering with Pilot Training
“YOUR DREAM TO CATCH THE SKY IS COMING TRUE”
IIAAM once again presents a reformative Course 1st time in India, to obtain a bachelor’s degree in Aeronautics and a Pilot training at the same time. A Bachelor’s in Aeronautical Engineering and Commercial Pilot License contemplate program is offered by IIAAM Training together with Anna University Affiliated College L J C E T. This program is an extraordinary choice for the individuals who try to wind up very much prepared aeronautics experts.
This investigation program is significant since a dual program opens up various ways to the focused and dynamic flying industry which offers perpetual vocation openings. In addition, this efficient choice is a plausibility to take aeronautical & Pilot Studies to its high.
The program is separated into 2 sections:
- Degree courses instructed at L J C E T Kanyakumari an affiliated, college under Anna University, Tamil Nadu
- Ground and flight preparing conveyed by IIAAM.
Aeronautical Engineering and pilot licenses examines are a consolidated 4-year program comprising of 8 semesters.
- Class II Medical Assessment is to be done at a DGCA approved doctor. The list of doctors is available on the at link http://dgca.nic.in/medical/class2-ind.h
- Class I Medical Assessment could be obtained in due course of Training.
- Original mark sheet and Passing Certificates of 10th and 12th . TC, CC & Migration Certificate
- Education:10+2 with (Physics And Maths) No Percentage Bar (Required at the time of Completion of Course)
- Passport / Birth Certificate
- 20 passport size photos with Name and Date of Birth printed in front
- Evaluation :knowledge of Mathematics, Physics, and English is of key importance. During the assessment, the result grades of the above disciplines are evaluated additionally. A special skill assessment will be organized by IIAAM for those having low grades in their Higher secondary level
- Aptitude Test:all candidates must attend a special aptitude tests and interviews developed by the IIAAM selection committee online for understanding social competence and aptitude.
Career Options :